FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how many of you are Pimping your Fusion?

And what all are you/will you be doing?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Well externally I hope to add HID lights for better visibility and I'm having my caliper's painted (black with white lettering that says fusion) other than that probably nothing else on the outside.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I wouldn't call it "pimping" my ride, but I do plan on doing some mods.

Windows tinted (1-20-07)
Tinted tail lights (Already done)
Pain front grille black (Very soon)
Magnaflow Exaust (As soon as my money clears paypal)
SCT Tuner (Already own, on it's way back to me)
New Rims & Tires (Coming this spring)
CAI (As soon as Jusnes Modified makes it)
Molded mud flaps (Already own)
Rain Guards (Already own)

Who knows, I may do more in the future. Depending on whats available.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got windows tinted, muffler tips and a new grille. cant figure out how to post the pictures.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have a 2006 fusion sel v6 just did the air box that was posted (thanks) and also i have tinted my windows 15% and 5% in the rear the only other thing is in the audio i have 4 10's and a 425 watts and i want to do a hell of alot more i have heard of twinchargeding and this is relly peeked my intrest and i want to know if its possible please post back

·
Registered
1 Posts
just about to order my fusion with street scene body kit, grill, some gunmetal rims with polished 1" lip, and katzkin seat to match exterior .....but im torn if i should get the v6 or i4

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Wheels & Tires (Still yet to put them on) 17X7 KMC Redline Gloss black

Recently added these lil exhaust tips (Needed something to give it some color.

Others are Tint - K&N Drop in - Intake silencer delete - Tune - & CAI when its available HID comming soon also.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Wheels and Tires*done*

Rear Deck Spoiler*done*

i-pod and MP3 adapter*done*

2.3 Badge on rear deck lid*done*

Front and Rear "Fusion" lic plate frames*done*
:( NO PIX YET TO DAMN COLD OUTSIDE :(

Oval Tip Magna Flow Style Muffler

Chrome door handles*when ever it warms up enough to stick them*

Titanium Burl Wood Dash Trim Kit*coming soon*

Lowering Springs*coming this spring*

Progressive Rear Sway Bar*coming this spring*

Front Strut Tower bar*coming this spring*

Razzi Body Kit*When ever i get and an extra $1K*

·
Registered
36 Posts
if i do get a Fusion, this is my list:

20% tint all around
eibach springs or h&r coilovers
20s
magnaflow
steeda CAI
sct tune

and then start workin the sound system

oh and maybe a nice metallic blue paint job

·
Registered
2,218 Posts

• Complete:
    K&N Air Filter
    Removed Air Resonator
    Window Tint - 20% Rear / 35% Front
    17" SE Sport Appearance Wheels
    SEL Chrome Fog Bezels
    Sherwood Dash Kit (Charcoal Cherry)

Magnaflow Cat-back exhaust to come next month hopefully with my tax return. Possibly a 3DCarbon body kit in the future, but not sure how much more I want to invest right now. We'll see how the finances stand. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=66823.msg1319221#msg1319221 date=1176004281]

• Complete:
    K&N Air Filter
    Removed Air Resonator
    Window Tint - 20% Rear / 35% Front
    17" SE Sport Appearance Wheels
    SEL Chrome Fog Bezels
    Sherwood Dash Kit (Charcoal Cherry)

Magnaflow Cat-back exhaust to come next month hopefully with my tax return. Possibly a 3DCarbon body kit in the future, but not sure how much more I want to invest right now. We'll see how the finances stand. :)
[/quote]

do you have a picture of your dash kit? What color interior do you have? I am trying to decide on a color and would love to see how the charcoal cherry looks...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
While I was in love with the camel interior with merlot on the exterior, I soon desired more contrast in the interior. I went with charcoal cherry to darken things up a bit and I'm in process of trying to find things that I can replace to add more black. So here's the photos, just snapped them a few minutes ago. Excuse the dirty car.

If you can count this as a mod, I re-painted my rotors with a Rustoleum Hi-Temp Silver Metallic paint because rust was showing through and the factory gray paint was starting to peel off. Looks a million times better to me! :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=66823.msg1320430#msg1320430 date=1176079397]
While I was in love with the camel interior with merlot on the exterior, I soon desired more contrast in the interior. I went with charcoal cherry to darken things up a bit and I'm in process of trying to find things that I can replace to add more black. So here's the photos, just snapped them a few minutes ago. Excuse the dirty car.

If you can count this as a mod, I re-painted my rotors with a Rustoleum Hi-Temp Silver Metallic paint because rust was showing through and the factory gray paint was starting to peel off. Looks a million times better to me! :)

[/quote]

wow that looks great man... i have the camel interior as well... if you dont mind me asking... where did you get your dash kit? did that "fusion" lettering come with the dash kit? is it a molded kit or flat kit? sorry for all the questions but if you could give me some more info on the dash kit i would really appreciate it!

thanks again for the pics...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Yeah, I really love the look of it. I bought it here: http://www.autoanything.com/dash-kits/71A1565A2356040A0A0.aspx?v_id=2468276

Although I have a 2007, I bought a 2006 kit. They're identical, but for some reason the 2006 has more color options. Doesn't make sense. Also, I have about 4 extra pieces left. I didn't install the radio cover, gear selection cover, and a few misc. dash pieces. And yes, the Fusion lettering comes with it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
2006 Oxford White Milan

Eibach Pro Kit Springs (Enroute)
Enkei 18" J-10 Silver Rims w/Kumho Ecsta SPT Tires (Next to do)
3d Carbon Milan Grille
Window Tint (Done)

That will complete my car.

Forgot one thing. Going to paint the brake calipers. Probably white, but not certain on color yet...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
White calipers Skull? I hate to imagine the brake dust and other kinds of dirt that will show up on that white color. I may be wrong though. :?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I thought of that too, but I don't want red, they are already silver and I don't really care for that. I think the white would look good with the white car. I bathe it damn near once a week, every other week at the most. I haven't decided for sure yet. Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Skull_Cowboy link=topic=66823.msg1327566#msg1327566 date=1176312659]
I thought of that too, but I don't want red, they are already silver and I don't really care for that. I think the white would look good with the white car. I bathe it damn near once a week, every other week at the most. I haven't decided for sure yet. Suggestions?
[/quote]

go with Blue, shelby colors are always good.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts