FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a phone call from my wife and she told me that there are 3 scratches on the driver side pillar. I just looked at it wednesday night. She had the car all day yestarday. If I found a scratch on the car I could tell you exactly when and where it happened but she is just mad about it. "I don't know how they got there". Then she goes and gets an old T-shirt and wipes it off. Then wipes bird shit off of the hood with the shirt agian. I don't even want to see the fine scratches that the shirt put in it. So I told her to leave it alone. Don't touch it anymore. Keep in mind I just picked this car up on Tuesday. And its black. Next thing I'll know she'll washed it with a dirty sponge.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Wow. Everyone I know, that knows me with any amount of anything -- knows not to breathe on my car... I make a flyer with rules that is in the glovebox, I hand it out to them.

They only get passenger window and visor privelages...some of them even lose the window to the lockout.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=swoop1156 link=topic=50280.msg795637#msg795637 date=1151687181]
Wow.  Everyone I know, that knows me with any amount of anything -- knows not to breathe on my car...  I make a flyer with rules that is in the glovebox, I hand it out to them.

They only get passenger window and visor privelages...some of them even lose the window to the lockout.
[/quote]

I don't mind her driving it. Since it is our car but damn I told her its black and it is very suseptible to scratches. I haven't seen it yet and I'm hoping that its not as bad as she thinks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts