FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Beautiful Fusion. I hate to be negative on anybody's vehicle and in any forum, but because your Fusion is Black theres something lacking. Here is my observation: You are sitting a bit high on the second photo. It could be the photo was taken from an angle or the color makes background (floor) stand out alot and make the vehicle look really high off the ground. Remember this is a suggestion and comment, so do not take-it wrong. Your Fusion would look outstanding and marvelous if you added a 3D Carbon body kit to get rid of that high off the floor look. With that your car will look Bad Ass!!! :goodjob:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=73001.msg1293252#msg1293252 date=1174964573]
Beautiful Fusion. I hate to be negative on anybody's vehicle and in any forum, but because your Fusion is Black theres something lacking. Here is my observation: You are sitting a bit high on the second photo. It could be the photo was taken from an angle or the color makes background (floor) stand out alot and make the vehicle look really high off the ground. Remember this is a suggestion and comment, so do not take-it wrong. Your Fusion would look outstanding and marvelous if you added a 3D Carbon body kit to get rid of that high off the floor look. With that your car will look Bad Ass!!! :goodjob:
[/quote]

Camera was touching the ground facing up in that particular pictures. It has the Eibach's on it already. I don't want to scratch up the bottom of a freshly painted body kit (granted that kit would look sick), and especially not during the winter considering this is my daily. I'm thinking about cutting half a coil off my Eibach's and re-aligning the car. I doesn't look high when your looking at it. I think the Eibach's gave it the drop that it needed especially after I put the 20's on it. Granted it could be lower. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
hay KaBooM what front grill you got on there, my fusions black on black to and that grill looks very good i want it lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=Aronmg link=topic=73001.msg1306574#msg1306574 date=1175530192]
hay KaBooM what front grill you got on there, my fusions black on black to and that grill looks very good i want it lol
[/quote]

Precision Grilles, billet grille

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey KaBoom!
I'm definitely digging the rims.. DEFINITELY!
For some reason, your ride is still sitting a bit high :)dunno:).
And if I were you, I'd paint the grill black.

Regardless, you've put great effort into your car and it looks great.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=K_C_INT2003 link=topic=73001.msg1508502#msg1508502 date=1182536591]
I LUV THE LOOK. you doin it big.
[/quote]

KC is pimpin' it in his pic. Nice suit...how's that hand?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts