FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted up in a while so I took some pics of her lowered after I washer her today. It's with my phone so they are not the best......

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Re: Pics of her lowered........

Very clean Fusion! Looks great. I really wish someone would make something for our taillights, or something to replace them, the more and more I look at them in photos the more I dislike them! Sweet Fusion tho!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

:werd: I agree, I think the tail lights suck big time. I wish some one would just come out with some smoke ones. The Alteza chrome look belongs to the ricers and was out of style about five years back!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Yup yup! All in time I think. COTM potential I think, well sweet looking Fusion. Big props again!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=85611.msg1621274#msg1621274 date=1186582305]
COTM potential I think, well sweet looking Fusion. Big props again!
[/quote]
Ooooo....Justguth vs. Metalmilitia? mmmmm...........tasty!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

Where you at mrc!!! You gonna let Just outdo you like this with the same rims you got?! :D Just kidding. Looks good Just. I want a body kit, but the price is kicking my ass. I am thinking hard about lowering mine maybe an inch.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Dropping the car makes a world of diff. on the look and handling. Its a must, along with the Junes tune!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks for all the praise guys! Lord knows I pay for all of it. :bash:

I need to start on the engine now. Just tunes, intake and magnaflows and Im done!!!!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts

Looks great :shock:

Saw the first pic and thought "That sure does look like the mid-cities". Sure enough :)

Again, car's looking great. Body kits really go well with the Fusion. I'm from an import background, so I'm only used to ricer kits....

·
Registered
371 Posts

A true sleeper justguth. Excellent choices all around which keep the Fusion looking like the classy car that it is. Personally I always wanted the '91 Prelude which the Fusion tail lights remind me of and the headlights remind me of the last generation Prelude which I also wanted. So it was great getting both cars in the Fusion! :lol:

Can't wait to see your next update!

Happy driving

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Lowering seems to almost be required after seeing it done. It is really amazing to me that none of the COTM vehicles are lowered and all of them were very quick and easy nominations. Anybody have any thoughts on that? :hijacked:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

[quote author=Ceace link=topic=85611.msg1621380#msg1621380 date=1186585240]
Where you at mrc!!! You gonna let Just outdo you like this with the same rims you got?! :D Just kidding. Looks good Just. I want a body kit, but the price is kicking my ass. I am thinking hard about lowering mine maybe an inch.
[/quote]

LOL. Two different looks, same wheels. Justguth's ride looks nice. I haven't done anything to my car since my interior dress up items three weeks ago. The exhaust will be ordered in two weeks then I'll have new updated pics. :lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts

[quote author=HALOREALM link=topic=85611.msg1621323#msg1621323 date=1186583705]
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=85611.msg1621274#msg1621274 date=1186582305]
COTM potential I think, well sweet looking Fusion. Big props again!
[/quote]
Ooooo....Justguth vs. Metalmilitia? mmmmm...........tasty!
[/quote]

:hornets: :rofl: :chuckles:

Mines just a little aged there, Halo.

Justguth beautiful ride bro. :goodjob:

Justguth, you must install the Magnaflow kit from Junes. The kit is excellent and the exhaust tips are the shit. Also the Junes Fusion Intake and BamaChips Xcalibrator 2 combo is a must also. I am getting the Junes Combo today. Must have...Drool. :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Hey MRC,

You have any pics of that interior dress up kit? I'm curious to what it liiks like. How is the quality?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts

Yeah dude, I'm washing it inside and out on Friday. I'll take some pics then. It's kind of hard to get motivated when it's 110 degrees at 10 am. I'll have to do it early morning to get it done.

So far, I've got the power seat billet piece, the e-brake cover, the power mirror button and I have a stainless polished shift knob on my short shifter from TWM. It really dresses up the interior nicely. After I get the double din DVD and the door sills, the inside will be pimped to match the outside. I'll post them Friday.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

Hey mrc, we need to meet up so you can calibrate my Fusion after I get my CAI so I won't have to buy an XCal. :D :cheers:

·
Registered
170 Posts

Off the subject, but how much did it cost to get the body kit painted to match the car?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I had it all done through ford. The kit painted and installed was $1995.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts