FordFusionClub.com banner

Picked up my new Fusion SE V-6

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Texaswj 
#1 ·
Today I picked up my new company car. Its a new Fusion SE V-6. I am really impressed, it rides really nice and it handles so much better than my old company car (Chevy Malibu) plus it has a bunch less road noise.

I put 300 miles on it today and it is showing 27.2 mpg.

What I like so far:

I love the fact that there is an audio jack, I have an Ipod and Sirius so its great that I don't have to use a the FM Mod.

Issues I have:

Does anyone else hit the media button on the steering wheel when they are driving? I must have hit that button 10 times today.

#5 ·
Mine was a 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited. I added a 4 inch Tera Flex, 32 inch BFG MT, ARB Bumper, Warn 9000i winch, Confer Roof Rack, 8 KC Hi Lites, Quick Air II (mounted in rear tire well) and a bunch of other crap.

I traded it and then modded a 02 TJ Sahara. Now I have a kid and that is where the money goes. No Jeep for me now.

#6 ·
Well I got back in town today and my car now has 1700 miles on it. It shows that I am getting 27.2 which seems pretty good for a new car.

The Fusion handles so much better than the Malibu, although I am looking forward to getting my Sirius bracket, Bluetooth and Garmin installed right with the wires hidden.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.