FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
[quote author=DARKSUN link=topic=31242.msg585326#msg585326 date=1140249324]
OKOK  Enought of the 3.0.... What about the 2.3L I4???   Whats avalable for it?  Will anything from a mazda 3 work for it?
[/quote]

I can help with the tuning side... Send me a PM or an e-mail at [email protected] (FordChip)

· Registered
23 Posts
[quote author=UtOhCop link=topic=31242.msg529046#msg529046 date=1136155932]
[quote author=MParrott link=topic=31242.msg436182#msg436182 date=1128912569]
I heard the mazda suggestion (use mazda parts from mazda speed to improve your Ford Fusion), but it really didn't seem specific. I want to tune my new fully loaded SEL for as much performance as safely possible (or as I tell my wife, drasticaly improve gas milage and overall safety). Looking at the manual, I saw that the mastercraft filter part number was FA-1771. I'm going to check the specs and see if I can find a K&N replacement as a first step, but I've got a couple extra bucks to spend and I want to get after it. I'm talkin' cold air kit, turbo-charger, super-charger, exhaust upgrade, headers, chips tuners, YOU NAME IT! I saved so much money buying the car at just 4% over manufacturing cost that I have so coin to burn. Might as well turn this family car into something I like too! I'm 26 and this car is appealing to me. I figure that there are proly a lotta guys in my same situation: buying power, need for family vehicle, desire for sports car, interest in tuning and modification, etc. Seems like there is a market to exploit... Anyone have any leads or suggestions?
[/quote]

For the V6 guys. Kenne bell has a twin screw kit available for the 3L duratec that can be adapted to the Fusion/millan.

http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/30escape-tribute/30escape-tribute.htm
[/quote]How much does that kit cosdt? Also, what else would someone have to buy to adapt that to a Fusion?

· Registered
35 Posts
[quote author=UtOhCop link=topic=31242.msg529046#msg529046 date=1136155932]
[quote author=MParrott link=topic=31242.msg436182#msg436182 date=1128912569]
I heard the mazda suggestion (use mazda parts from mazda speed to improve your Ford Fusion), but it really didn't seem specific. I want to tune my new fully loaded SEL for as much performance as safely possible (or as I tell my wife, drasticaly improve gas milage and overall safety). Looking at the manual, I saw that the mastercraft filter part number was FA-1771. I'm going to check the specs and see if I can find a K&N replacement as a first step, but I've got a couple extra bucks to spend and I want to get after it. I'm talkin' cold air kit, turbo-charger, super-charger, exhaust upgrade, headers, chips tuners, YOU NAME IT! I saved so much money buying the car at just 4% over manufacturing cost that I have so coin to burn. Might as well turn this family car into something I like too! I'm 26 and this car is appealing to me. I figure that there are proly a lotta guys in my same situation: buying power, need for family vehicle, desire for sports car, interest in tuning and modification, etc. Seems like there is a market to exploit... Anyone have any leads or suggestions?
[/quote]

For the V6 guys. Kenne bell has a twin screw kit available for the 3L duratec that can be adapted to the Fusion/millan.

http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/30escape-tribute/30escape-tribute.htm
[/quote]

I emailed kenne bell in refernece to this supercharger, also asking if they will be making one specifically for our great V6 Fusion/Milan/Zephers. Will update when I get a responce.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.