FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have only seen one. It's on the base here, a Fusion S, Merlot.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Since I first bought it, I've still only seen 3. 2 Fusions, 1 Zephyr.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here in Kentucky, I hardly ever see one. Saw two in Lexington when we went to the UK-UT game. Have seen two in four months in the smaller town where I live. The local dealer that I purchased from thought they would sell well in November, but told me last week that they have only sold one more since then.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm also seeing more now, at least a few a day.

I actually saw a silver frost Milan twice this weekend.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Friday saw my first Fusion in CT. White SEL V-6 with MA plates.

Still looking for more - and doing my part since the car is loosening up nicely and I can appear in more places in less time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Never ever see another one...until today. I had one beside me and one in front of me. Oh, two in three months is not to bad. Getting lots of looks!

Yeah baby!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah, we the Fusion tribe are growing steadily. Seen two Fusion yesterday a red and blue one. Today I seen a twin of mine, except it had a sunroof. Was trying to catch-up to it but got stopped by the signal. He lived were I live so I might see him again and share our website. :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
seing more and more fusions now.... & 96% of them are women...try talking about getting my own self notticed by them... one word .. IMPOSSIBLE

·
Registered
29 Posts
[quote author=JAVELINMAN link=topic=41356.msg604382#msg604382 date=1141502363]
I've been seeing 1 to 3 Fusions/Milans/Zephyrs everyday... :shock:
Of coarse living in Michigan helps!!! How many do you guys see??? 8)
By the way, get on the map...  http://www.frappr.com/fordfusionowners#addyourself
[/quote]

I'm on the map! Cool site! Thanks for sharing!

I've only seen two so far - the titanium green one and another black one. That's been in the last month.

Fusion Owners Unite!  :hug:

Mich321

·
Registered
261 Posts
here in Westland / Canton / Dearborn / Dearborn Heights , MI areas

TOO FREAKING MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MANY OLD PEOPLE TOO.

·
Registered
309 Posts
[quote author=shadowfall1976 link=topic=41356.msg620772#msg620772 date=1142531279]

TOO MANY OLD PEOPLE TOO.
[/quote]

I beg your pardon - I'm an old fart with a new Fusion. Actually I'm younger (at least in spirit) than most of the idiots I have to deal with on the highway. Come to think of it everyone's an OLDER fart in Connecticut. I'm one of the younger old farts.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[quote author=bartman1 link=topic=41356.msg621964#msg621964 date=1142607220]
[quote author=shadowfall1976 link=topic=41356.msg620772#msg620772 date=1142531279]

TOO MANY OLD PEOPLE TOO.
[/quote]

I beg your pardon - I'm an old fart with a new Fusion. Actually I'm younger (at least in spirit) than most of the idiots I have to deal with on the highway. Come to think of it everyone's an OLDER fart in Connecticut. I'm one of the younger old farts.
[/quote]

LOL, I 've seen a few old farts as well, hehe, I'm probably one if them too if 45 is old, just goes to show that both young and "older" both appreciate this car.

·
Registered
261 Posts
nah, I just meant that older people too are buying them, and no my dad is 64 and my mom is 62
I meant the "up on the dash squinting" older people, like I and all of us will be someday.

hopefully not, but we all can dream can't we (LOL!! :lol:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts