FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i took my fusion in to have the pcm re-calibrated to fix the high idle at start up and the lag on accel and shift quality's. The new calibration made a huge difference, cold start up idle is under 1500 and drops down to normal a lot sooner( before it was close to 2000 for 2-3min) there is no more lag in the throttle from a dead stop, and the up and down shifts are a lot faster and crisper!

next on the list is to fix the rattles :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had the same results with my flash! Car drives better and feels more responsive. I've got some rattling issues that I need to take care of too, namely the rear deck has a rattle that the dealer "can't hear when we test drove it." I think thier techs need hearing aids....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I got to get this done. Now I just have to find time to get it to the dealership. :hsugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should also add that my fuel economy indicator is really working now. it now goes anywhere from 18- 29mpg, before it would stay at around 19-21mpg and not change. now it reacts to the throttle. its not a 100% accurate but atleast its doing something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts