FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
40,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so here's a new game... not really a game. Whatever. Just hit reply, and press Ctrl+V and paste whatever is copied in your clipboard! Don't change it or copy anything else, just paste what is currently copied.

Here goes:

Yes. I spoke to Mariela a couple of minutes ago. Assign stability work to Brian next week.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
[quote author=Mostly Harmless link=topic=76817.msg1390489#msg1390489 date=1178551389]There should be a sub-forum that is deicated to racing that isn't held on a track. People who don't want to read about it can just skip right over it.
[/quote]

Needless to say, I am vehemently against this. Creating a sub forum for this garbage would be an open endorsement of this kind of behavior. Allowing the occasional idiot to talk about it in the lounge is one thing, this would be sending a totally different message, and much the opposite of what I think M3F represents.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Delta is my first preference as I have the highest status with them. If I need to fly Continental or Northwest (ugh!) I use my Delta number with them as they are all part of the Sky Team Alliance.

USAir is the next preference and if I fly United I apply my miles to USAir as part of the Star Alliance.

My preferred airport is West Palm (PBI) – second preference is Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) and as an absolute last resort is Miami (MIA).

·
Registered
40,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sISCIm23: i know i want a camera like urs, where the lens n all is inside, nothing comes outha your a DORK: yeaha your a DORK: well i hope nothing comes out ;x lol

1 - 20 of 624 Posts