FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep.i blew a fuse out. :xits my interior lights and electronic windows fuse.i know which one it is by looking at the owners manual but i cant find the actual fuse box in the passanger side.does n e one know where its at.thanx in advance.

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
[quote author=sergioakakobe link=topic=84628.msg1594711#msg1594711 date=1185690980]
Yep.i blew a fuse out. :xits my interior lights and electronic windows fuse.i know which one it is by looking at the owners manual but i cant find the actual fuse box in the passanger side.does n e one know where its at.thanx in advance.
[/quote]

Hi sergio. :wavey: I think your confusion, and trouble finding it, is due to the fact that it is the passenger compartment fuse box, not the passenger side fuse box.

It is located on the drivers side of the passenger compartment, and I quote from the Owners Manual, "The fuse panel is located below and to the left of the steering column, by the brake pedal."

Take a look in your Owners Manual. There will be diagrams of the fuse box, power distribution box, explanations of what each fuse is for, and descriptions of where they are located. It describes where the passenger compartment fuse box is located on page 190 in my MKZ Owners Manual. Look in the Index under "Fuses" or "Fuse Box".

Edit - I just checked online, it is on page 192 of the 2007 Fusion Owners Manual.

Good luck! :cheers:

PS - Just anticipating your next question. The "Passenger Compartment" is the entire inside of the car where the driver and passengers sit. In other words, the front seats and back seats. Therefore, the "Passenger Compartment Fuse Box" is located in the "Passenger Compartment", on the "Drivers Side", (again, "below and to the left of the steering column, by the brake pedal.")

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
[quote author=sergioakakobe link=topic=84628.msg1630233#msg1630233 date=1186820105]
WOW! U ALWAYS HELP ME OUT...i Really appreciate it ALOT!! :klavergreg:

[/quote]

You are very welcome sergio! :wavey: Glad I could help.

Good luck! :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.