FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. i have been lurking here for quite a while. it took a tragedy to occur to bring me to my first post. i am hoping the admins and moderators will allow me to be an exception to rule since i don't have 50 posts, ect. my dad died unexpectedly and i am selling my recently installed/uninstalled mods to try and raise some cash for funeral expenses and the like. i currently have for sale the following items: magnaflow catback exhaust for the 2.3l fusion. bought from steeda and paid around $450. will take best offer. k&n typhoon intake. bought from autoanything for around $250. will take best offer. ford racing lowering springs. lower car 1.5" bought from ford. paid around $240. will take best offer. i will not GIVE these parts away but, i will consider ANY reasonable offer. i need the money and can negotiate. these parrts are in pristine condition, as the pics will verfiy. i am hoping that you guys can help a brother out. thanks, brian

K&N SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Where are you from? I may let this go if we know a bit about you. We just have to protect our members from bad sellers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. i live in biloxi mississippi. been here for the last 7 years. medically retired army. currently work for a local ford dealership as a service technician. 42 y.o. and can't seem to stop modding ANY car or truck i own......its a disease, you know! brian

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Could you PM me what you really want for the intake? I don't like bidding/OBO's, but am interested if the price is right. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I met Brian today...small world. We live in the same area. It's good to know another Fusion fanatic right around the corner.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=mrc link=topic=95551.msg1875813#msg1875813 date=1196014833]
I met Brian today...small world. We live in the same area. It's good to know another Fusion fanatic right around the corner.
[/quote]

Great, I will let the sale stand. Good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
met matt. nuts about moddin the fusion. it is a small world. i need to let you guys know that i am pulling the parts off the forum. my girlfriend and i had a long talk last night and she insists that i keep the parts and put them back on the car. she offered to help pay the expenses and it will help me to stay sane. i haven't been thinking very clearly latley with the loss. i hope i didn't offend anyone ie, the mods and or admins. sorry to do this, i will not repeat it, ever. thanks chris, for letting the sale stand, though. i wil be putting the parts back on and continuing to mod my fusion as finances permit. brian

·
Registered
102 Posts
[quote author=siverghost link=topic=95551.msg1875112#msg1875112 date=1195955960]
hello all. i have been lurking here for quite a while. it took a tragedy to occur to bring me to my first post. i am hoping the admins and moderators will allow me to be an exception to rule since i don't have 50 posts, ect. my dad died unexpectedly and i am selling my recently installed/uninstalled mods to try and raise some cash for funeral expenses and the like. i currently have for sale the following items: magnaflow catback exhaust for the 2.3l fusion. bought from steeda and paid around $450. will take best offer. k&n typhoon intake. bought from autoanything for around $250. will take best offer. ford racing lowering springs. lower car 1.5" bought from ford. paid around $240. will take best offer. i will not GIVE these parts away but, i will consider ANY reasonable offer. i need the money and can negotiate. these parrts are in pristine condition, as the pics will verfiy. i am hoping that you guys can help a brother out. thanks, brian
[/quote]

PM sent

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Ok, I am going to reopen this thread for a few reasons. If anyone has a problem with it, PM me.

Please help this guy out. He needs money bad.

Brian:
Please post a price for each of these items. Just tell us what you want for them. If you don't care, e-bay may be your best option.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chris, thanks again for unlocking this thread. it means a lot to me. just letting everyone know that my ford racing lowering springs and magnaflow exhaust are back up for sale. long story. if you read the earlier posts there is a decent description and pics of those items. i pd around $230 for the springs and would like $150 plus shipping(somewhat negotiable). pd around $425 to $450 for the exhaust from steeda asking $300 plus shipping(somewhat negotiable). ANY decent bid will be considered for you guys on this site. i have tried to e-mail those of you that responded the first time. thanks out to vstarbob for the purchase of the k&n intake. your gonna love it! brian

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have pm'd or e-mailed all of the interested parties. thank you everyone that is offering. it is greatly appreciated! might have a sale on the springs.... magnaflow exhaust still needs a good home! thanks, brian

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
o.k so here's the deal. i REALLY want someone from the forum to end up with these parts. i do not want to put them on e-bay and i won't. i am cutting the price of the springs down to $100 plus shipping. shipping to almost anywhere is about $20. i am reducing the price of the springs to $200 plus shipping. i am taking a big hit on these but as chris stated, i REALLY need the money. thanks, brian

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
[quote author=siverghost link=topic=95551.msg1972547#msg1972547 date=1199675913]
i am cutting the price of the springs down to $100 plus shipping. shipping to almost anywhere is about $20. i am reducing the price of the springs to $200 plus shipping. [/quote]

Im confused!! Whats the cost of the springs??

You could ship them to me for $20?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jaysen, reduced the price of the springs to $100. shipping to your location is around $20. let me know! brian

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.