FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all of this is in the wrong section I'm sorry. I'm still kinda new here and still trying to figure out the boards.

Anyways I know the 2010's are still fairly new but I was just curious as to how we get parts for it?? I've emailed several comapnies and haven't gotten any feedback yet. I emailed NGA motosports from this board and got no reply. I did however get a reply back from LMPperformance and they said that they are gonna be coming out with stuff for the 2010's but they didn't say when. I also emailed Steeda but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm dying to get a CAI and a tune for my Fusion. I've put alot of money into all my cars and I can't wait to do some stuff to this one too. I got the windows tinted last week but that isn't holding me over anymore.....lol

I hope to have some stuff available for the 2010's very soon. Do we just need to sit back and wait or is there something we can do to speed the process up on aftermarket parts??

Thank you,

Brian

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Of course you can speed it up by giving the companies more money and your car to do their research on. Steeda is working on it as we speak and you'll see at least a CAI on their website within a few weeks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=157728.msg3354828#msg3354828 date=1254758158]
Of course you can speed it up by giving the companies more money and your car to do their research on. Steeda is working on it as we speak and you'll see at least a CAI on their website within a few weeks.
[/quote]

Awesome!!! I they were close to me I would definitely drop off my car for awhile and let them do research on it.

I'll definitely keep checking Steeda's site too for the CAI!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Having the same trouble with 2010, I've been looking for the parts online and other stores but really didn't found one. This really helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts