FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing some research for the products available for our cars. Well, having both springs and swaybars in my 1995 Mustang GT (heavily modified) from Suspension Techniques, I decided to take a look at them. They are offering springs and swaybars for our cars. Here is some info: springs lower the car 1.2", front swaybar is 27mm, rear is 19mm. I'll be ordering both the springs and the swaybars in the next few weeks. I'll give you a review... :lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
If your looking for a noticeable increase in cornering and better overall balance you should look at Racing Beat sways. A 19mm rear bar isn't enough increase over stock to be worth the time and money.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking about buying the package from Racing Beat (made for the Mazda 6). What are the spring rates for Racing Beat? Just want to make sure that I will actually make the car handle better...

·
Registered
509 Posts
The Racing Beat coils are 20% firmer than stock Mazda6 coils. Stock Mazda6 coils are 5% firmer than Fusion coils in front, and 10% firmer in the rear. Their suspension package will be a HUGE improvement in handling over stock.

I'm running Eibach Fusion coils and a 27mm Racing Beat rear sway, and it's much better than stock, but the aftermarket Fusion coils are still much softer in the rear than the front. The Mazda6 coils will balance things out much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts