FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the opt7 led bulbs for my 2017 Fusion SE. I work at a car dealership and asked the shop here to put them in for me. They called my back and said the bulb wouldn't fit in the housing. Now they didn't take the bumper off and I was under the impression that it was needed to install the lights. I've seen people with fusions and LED bulbs installed. Do you guys have any experience with these lights or any tips that I can tell them so I can get these installed? Thanks guys!

The picture below is the lights. They said the red area at the bottom wouldn't fit because of the angle needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Budah93, did you ever get these installed? In any case I think you're right it's just that they installer didn't want to go through the trouble of taking the bumper and all the necessary parts Ford troubled into changing the headlamp bulbs. I bought the same OPT7 LED bulbs too but have not had a chance to put them in. According to some Amazon reviews they were able to get them installed. Sorry I don't have enough post to add a link to the reviews.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts