FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't have much experience with wheels from this company, but from time to time i do come across a design that I like. What's their quality like? Wheel weights? Etc?

By the way, these are the two that I'm considering... I'd love to see them on the car.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
The Konig Further (Top) Is a pertty good wheel. Never seen any real problems with them, the finish is always nice. Konig has a 1 year replacement warranty on the finish aswell. I just recently sold of set of them for a new Black Scion. I personally thing the bigger that wheel gets the better it looks, there is alot going on, on this wheel.

The Unknown (Bottom) I would pick over the Further. I think it looks better, has a bit more depth. Both wheels you can run dynamic tape weights on (If you plan on going 7 inchs in width. Either one would look nice, but I would personally go with the Unknown, it also looks better rolling down the road. 8)

Hope some of that helps, any other question just post them up.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm familiar with weights for balancing, in my original post I was referring to the actual weight of the wheel.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Dude I love those unknowns! Im searching all over to see inexpensive wheel designs that I like too.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Maybe we could get people to put what wheels or rims they want and ill photoshop them so you can see what they look like ? (Ill start a thread)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd really like to see both of these photoshopped onto a Fusion... Can someone hook me up?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=93665.msg1838807#msg1838807 date=1194471334]
it can be done via tirerack.com, tires.com, or wheelenvizio.com The last one being my fav.
[/quote]www.zenetti.com also has a "virtual garage". Kinda cool because you can pick the colour of your fusion on there too, unfortunately not a hell of a lot of wheels to choose from.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
When I was 18 I purchased my first set of rims, some Konig Caffeines. I rode those rims for several years, then I switched vehicles and was delighted to find that they fit perfectly on my new car! After a few more years that car was totalled, thankfully the rims were intact so I pulled them and mounted them on my wife's car. We rolled on those for another 4 years or so, and when we finally sold that I kept the rims and gave them to my younger sister, and she rode on them for another year.

I'm 29 now and those rims are still in great shape, the finish is still holding up well and they have more than paid for themselves. If you take care of your new Konigs, they will take care of you! I would buy a new set of Konigs with confidence!

As for the rims you posted, I personally like the top one better, the Konig Further. Let us know what you choose, and what size!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts