FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in the early stages of a project to replace my fog light bulbs with HID's. I have the OEM fog lights that came with the car. I don't want to do this conversion to the headlights because I have to have DRL's and don't want the HID's running all the time. I have decided to buy from Xenon Depot as they are within driving distance and people seem to be happy with their products. I am having a hard time deciding between their Xtreme kit and Xenon Depot kit. I plan on sticking to the H11 bulb size that came with the car and will choose either 4300k or 5000k as I am looking to increase lighting performance of the Fusion. There is a pricing difference between the two kits but it is marginal and isn't a factor. If anybody has an opinion I would certainly appreciate the help.

Thanks & happy driving!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fusiun4u -

Nice to meet you from Mississauga, I use to work for a welding wire manufacturer up there a few years ago.

Anyway, I really love the 4300K I currently have on my car. I went ahead and matched them up with my low's and fogs and they look great. I have personally never used xenon depot. If you are looking for a good quality, low cost kit ($110 shipped) take a look at mikrouna-usa.com I have used them on a number of cars and have not had any problems.

- Ernie

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ernie,

Thank-you very much for your feedback, I certainly appreciate it. For some reason, I am quite fixed on the Phillips based kit at Xenon Depot. If for whatever reason it doesn't work out, I will take your recommendation as it is quite cost efficient.

Happy driving!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts