FordFusionClub.com banner

one of a kind brakelight mod.

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  seawolf 
#1 ·
I just got home from doing a brakelight mod.

I don't have any pictures yet, but I will take some tomorrow in the daylight, I'm very happy wit the way thery they can out, but after I take pictures, i'll let you be the judge of that!

#3 ·
Re: one of a kind brakekight mod.

I know, I know. But I didn't get home until about 8:15 last night. It was ver dark and they would have lookied like poop.

I promise to take pictures tonight. 8)

#5 ·
The bass clef was made for me by Graphics Unlimited. I had two of them made for $5. each, so I total of $10.00

I taped off the areas (like the reverse lights) with four pieces of thin panters tape. I placed the pre-cut outs of the bass clefs, and plaved them just so. I used VHT nightshade, and it worked like a charm.

Now, bare in mind, it\'s was 8:15 at night with no lighting as all, lust the flash frm mt camera. It\'s about 35 degrees outside, so I tool these pictures quickly.

I promise to post better pictures in the daylight.

#10 ·
What do you mean the pic didn't work? I mean yea I'd like to see some pictures in th day time. I have to say that form what I see I love how it looks on black paint, but think it would only look good on black paint. Many people have complained about the chrome, I personally love it, but then again I have a white car and chrome looks good against white. Bass I think you did good from what I can see, custom and nice touch with the clef(I'm not a musician but assume that's a kind of note).

#11 ·
I would suggest to put clear-enamel coats over the taillight. It helps to return "shine" to the light that the Niteshades takes away, protects your work from stone chips, and evens-out the Niteshades for a cleaner look. Done it many times before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.