FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took out the black fod light frame out of my v6 SE and went to Auto-zone.
Well, honestly. nothing really fitted... either the gods were too big or too small for the lil fog light hole....

Now, the auto zone had these Xenon lense fogs.. but they were too big :((~

anyone of you know what else I could look for fitting fogs?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted to, but at hte dealership they told me that they don't sell the fog lights kit separately, yet.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well.... I found great looking black fog housing instead of the chrome ones... and just need to make a quick trip ot the dealershit ti find out if i can buy just hte fog light lamps only...

·
Registered
255 Posts
i went in tday and they told me nope not yet. i cant understand why i think ford could use alittle more of my money :lol:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha I know HAH...
the bottom line IS.... if one of the SEL getins in an accident... and f***s the entire front bumper (fogs included)... its not like they won't be able to order new fogs for replacement... ya smell this?? smells like bull sh*t!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks to letting me know here and on the other topic.... I'll be ordering my fogs today..... I'll let everyone know how that works out for me.

Peace.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=ILikeFordsToo link=topic=46291.msg731047#msg731047 date=1148234014]
theres a place to buy fog lights????
[/quote]

yeah dude, contact with "partscheap".... he is one of the sponsors on this forum... he'll deff hook you up...

I ordered everything I need and supposed to get it in a few days.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote author=alrob25 link=topic=46291.msg731852#msg731852 date=1148304778]
That is wierd, my SE V6 came with fog lights.
[/quote]

Yup... what some dealerships will do that just to make the car look nicer, same as adding the 3D carbon body kit + rims..... all this just so you'll buy the fusion.... lucky you got one where they got the fog lights done for you.... and I'm kind of jalous...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got all the parts that I need, I'm going to set it up tomorrow.... bare with me :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote author=dtrkted link=topic=46291.msg760099#msg760099 date=1149858047]
how much? and where? i couldn't find them on the parts cheap site...
[/quote]

Call partscheap at 1-800-675-1182 , and ask for Paul... he deals with the online puchases.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.