FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(edit: i know most of this stuff is common knowledge here, but i originally posted this on a Mustang forum)
i instantly love it! been shopping for a couple months now and i know exactly what i wanted.
here what she's got...

-2008 Light Sage Ford Fusion SEL, Automatic
-power moon roof
-6 disk in-dash and MP3
-auxilary MP3 hook up inside center console
-chrome bezels around foglights
-digital temperature controls
-reverse sensors
-17" wheels
-auto adjust rear view mirror
-rear spoiler
-heated side view mirrors
-puddle lights
-leather interior
-etc...

we worked window tint into our deal, so in the next few days i have to make an appointment back at the dealer to get the windows done. 8)
couple of night time pics...

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: ok, i went out today and bought my Fusion **pics**

Looks great Dan. Congrats.

G

·

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I could have mistaken that for white. What color is it in the sunlight?

Not a big fan of the spoiler, but I guess some people like it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

thanks Chris!

[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=91050.msg1764106#msg1764106 date=1191770826]
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I could have mistaken that for white. What color is it in the sunlight?

Not a big fan of the spoiler, but I guess some people like it.
[/quote]it's "Light Sage". check below... gonna add some day time pics in the next 5 mins or so...

·
Registered
35 Posts

Same color as mine :D . Looks good. Wish i would have gotten spoiler.
Did you get the Sirius Radio? Really been enjoying that. Nascar and NFL football on a long
road trip last Sunday.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

[quote author=Sinastar link=topic=91050.msg1764265#msg1764265 date=1191780314]
Same color as mine :D . Looks good. Wish i would have gotten spoiler.
Did you get the Sirius Radio? Really been enjoying that. Nascar and NFL football on a long
road trip last Sunday.
[/quote]they had 2 identical Light Sage, 4 cyl, SELs on the lot... one was mine and the other had Satelite Radio. i didn't get it because i really don't care for radio any way.. i can't imagine having to pay for that shit... that's why i buy CDs. :lol:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks nice. I don't particularly care for the circles on the rear bumper, but that color is beautiful!

·
Registered
288 Posts
[quote author=smallbigtall link=topic=91050.msg1764292#msg1764292 date=1191781750]
Looks nice. I don't particularly care for the circles on the rear bumper, but that color is beautiful!
[/quote]

I'd take them in a second, (they're the back up sensors). I'm sure they making backing up much easier, I'm still having troubles backing into parking spots and I've had mine for over a year.

I agree that the colour is beautiful. I love it on the Escape too. Looks like a colour that would be on a Caddy, or Lexus.

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice car
I like the chrome on the radio controls matches the sel clock
and the back up sensors as well ...is it a aubable beeping when those work or visual?
anyone know if you can retrfo frit them ?

Bose

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=bose link=topic=91050.msg1765183#msg1765183 date=1191810289]
nice car
I like the chrome on the radio controls matches the sel clock
and the back up sensors as well ...is it a aubable beeping when those work or visual?
anyone know if you can retrfo frit them ?

Bose

[/quote]i'm pretty sure i've seen kits for back up sensors...
it is audible... when you put the car in reverse if there is something back there, it's beeps over and over in the car (not loud or annoying, but you can hear it) until the obstruction is removed or you take the car out of reverse.

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
Hi cobra dan. :wavey: Congratulations on getting your new Fusion. Looks great!

Best of luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looks very nice. Thanks for sharing pics of your new ride.

I'm thinking of adding the new Keyless Entry Pads.....

G

·
Question? If I were to buy an 08 Ford Fusion SEL with the Sport Appearance Package. Could I somehow haggle them into installing a pioneer avic-d3? Obviously they would charge me out the ass for installation, but no one is answering me whether it is hard to install one. I figure it would just be easier for them to install it.

Because if I when I go to buy my new Fusion, I really just want to focus on making payments and not worry about having to pay a car payment and a credit card bill for the $1000 Avic-D3.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=91050.msg1766514#msg1766514 date=1191870161]
Question? If I were to buy an 08 Ford Fusion SEL with the Sport Appearance Package. Could I somehow haggle them into installing a pioneer avic-d3? Obviously they would charge me out the ass for installation, but no one is answering me whether it is hard to install one. I figure it would just be easier for them to install it.

Because if I when I go to buy my new Fusion, I really just want to focus on making payments and not worry about having to pay a car payment and a credit card bill for the $1000 Avic-D3.
[/quote]what is a pioneer avic-d3? obviously it's aftermarket whatever it is... and i can tell you, it would be FAR cheaper to have Best Buy or the like install it. Far cheaper.

G

·
Your right, probably would be.

Go look it up in youtube and stuff. Pioneer Avic-D3. It fits the area of where the headunit is. Features Navigation, Mp3 playback, DVD Player. Optional back-up camera. I just want it for the looks, and nav.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=91050.msg1766722#msg1766722 date=1191873030]
Your right, probably would be.

Go look it up in youtube and stuff. Pioneer Avic-D3. It fits the area of where the headunit is. Features Navigation, Mp3 playback, DVD Player. Optional back-up camera. I just want it for the looks, and nav.
[/quote]sounds super expensive!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sweet. The Fox-body gets street parking :) You will be parking the Fusion next to the Cobra right?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote author=RedFireSEL link=topic=91050.msg1766896#msg1766896 date=1191875729]
Sweet. The Fox-body gets street parking :) You will be parking the Fusion next to the Cobra right?
[/quote]i sold the Cobra. :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts