FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, and just purchased the Ford Fusion SE and am totally in love with it! Although after reading everyone's posts, I wish I'd gotten the SEL for a little extra power. I was watching some Fusion videos on YouTube, and was a little offended that it was referred to as a "family sedan." Are you kidding me?! Even my 4 banger kicks the proverbial asses of most sedans on the road! I just don't see it as a typical sedan, I suppose. At any rate, I hope to meet some other Fusion owners, and look forward to sharing thoughts on one of the baddest rides on the road!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Methodmama link=topic=83952.msg1575465#msg1575465 date=1185111991]
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, and just purchased the Ford Fusion SE and am totally in love with it! Although after reading everyone's posts, I wish I'd gotten the SEL for a little extra power. I was watching some Fusion videos on YouTube, and was a little offended that it was referred to as a "family sedan." Are you kidding me?! Even my 4 banger kicks the proverbial asses of most sedans on the road! I just don't see it as a typical sedan, I suppose. At any rate, I hope to meet some other Fusion owners, and look forward to sharing thoughts on one of the baddest rides on the road!
[/quote]

It is a family sedan, just don't let labels offend you. I just got mine and couldn't be happier, no matter what people call it :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations indeed! Sounds like you're already having a blast. Glad to hear that you didn't let one of the best kept secrets in the auto industry pass you buy.

Happy driving.

G

·
Welcome! I have to agree, even thought the Fusion is concidered a "family" car, it sure doesn't look or feel like one.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

...And don't mind the labels; it's actually quite funny. Who cares if other's call it a family sedan? Sure it can haul the family, but it does a lot more and looks a lot better than your typical family sedans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts