FordFusionClub.com banner

Which form of birth control do you currently use? (Note: You can change your vote if you switch form

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I already made a birth control thread before, but a lot of guys didn't realize it was in the ladies lounge hence the 51 votes; it kind of ruined the poll...

Anyways, I figured I would make a new thread, with a new poll. Please note that you can change your vote at any time! So if you switch birth control in the future, you can change your vote to reflect the change. Let's get this thread to be an accurate representation of what birth control the girls on this forum are on.

I also thought that I would add menstrual cycles into the mix considering the birth control affects it and whatnot... So here's the official thread for us to discuss (or rather vent about) our periods and talk about birth control.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opps! I forgot to add the shot into the poll! I just added it...

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=121569.msg2566947#msg2566947 date=1219718350]
LOL anyone else ragging right now? besides me & roxy? :bash:
[/quote]

:wtc: I wouldn't be if it weren't for whatever it is that's happening with my birth control or whatever it is.... I'm gonna ask my gyno about it when I go in 2 weeks. I want to hear it from her what she thinks it is and such.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i just got over mine.. ive heard good things about the ring from my boyfriends friends girl.. i might try it out. ive had the patch for a while but its a pain.. sticking to clothes and all.

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still shocked that the patch is still out on the market... It gives out way too many hormones. I remember when all the studies and such started coming out on the patch my gyno took me off of it immediately when I mentioned I get migraines.

The ring is great... I've been on it for 2 years now, but it looks like my gyno is going to want to switch me to something else when I see her in 2 weeks. So we'll see.

And I'm pissed that I STILL have my period.... Yay for day fucking 11!!

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine normally lasts 3 - 4. Something is wrong.... But I called my gyno and spoke to the receptionist and she said my gyno said I'm having breakthrough bleeding with the birth control and she'll probably switch me to something else when I come in.

But I was doing some research yesterday and breakthrough bleeding, well it's not what I have. I got my period when I was supposed to... Except it just won't stop... And now it's starting to affect me physically, I guess from me losing so much blood. :wtc:

·
Registered
572 Posts
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=121569.msg2566947#msg2566947 date=1219718350]
pill (OTC)/condoms :)

LOL anyone else ragging right now? besides me & roxy? :bash:
[/quote]

hahaha.. yes, as of yesterday.
luckily this always goes by fast and isn't too bad. i don't really think i pms either.

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
I think mine's done today... I hopppppe unless I get Roxy's curse :lol: my mom's been ragging for like 4 weeks now, she just told me yesterday she's having to go to the OB gyn on Friday about it! :tense:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=121569.msg2572855#msg2572855 date=1219929043]
I think mine's done today... I hopppppe unless I get Roxy's curse :lol: my mom's been ragging for like 4 weeks now, she just told me yesterday she's having to go to the OB gyn on Friday about it! :tense:
[/quote]

how old is your mom steph? my mom started menopause a heeecka long time ago she's 54

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
she just turned 50... she thinks its menopause related. because about a year ago she didn't get it for like 4 months in a row... she was like "I can't be pregnant so its gotta be menopause"

1 - 20 of 142 Posts