FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yeah! I've finally traded in my semi-junk 2001 Camry LE for 07 Fusion SEL V6; white with black interior. Man, what a difference! Can't think of a single thing that was better in Camry comparing to Fusion. I'm already in love with this car! :bananadance:
I've already ordered Mobile Ease, and all-weather floor mats, and will probably have 3M Clear Bra installed soon.

BTW, does anyone know what this black antena on the roof is for? It was delivered with it, and the dealer could not answer that question.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Congrats! Perfect color combo :) Anyway the antenna should be for Sirius sattelite radio you should have a 6 month subscription if its included. Might want to tint the windows to. I should have picked up a clear braw, will do so soon possibly that and some mudflaps. I have the weathertech mats, very helpful not only during winter but for catching crumbs, dirt etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice rig !!! Unfortuantly, Ford went with the roof mounted antennae as a "Job #2" build option for ALL 2007 Fusions, regardless of whether you have satellite radio or not. There is no rear glass antennae anymore. Milans & Mazda 6's have done the same thing.

I DO NOT LIKE IT. Not as bad as other types, like VW's. It's OK, but would much prefer the rear glass antennae. Lincoln MKZ gets the cool shark fin type, so does the 500 / Tarus. Why not the Fusions, at least the SEL's anyway :dunno:
You won't have Sirius radio unless you paid for that option.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies! So it is just a radio antenna, huh? In fact I don't mind having it on my roof, don't think it looks too bad. BTW, today I'm driving rental Focus; the car is at the dealership for Mobile-Ease installation. I've also scheduled an appointment to install ScotchGuard bra.

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=otaku link=topic=73699.msg1308606#msg1308606 date=1175584371]
Congrats! Perfect color combo ...
[/quote]
Well sure it's perfect, the same color combo as yours and mine and Chris06Fusion's. These cars look especially nice in Oxford white. It shows off the lines of the car really well. Boz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts