FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I don't know why but I keep going back to the last set. I think that would look great

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=Chris06Fusion link=topic=58473.msg986178#msg986178 date=1159753681]
I don't know why but I keep going back to the last set.  I think that would look great
[/quote]

With those i would need to paint the calipers red so you can see them in the spokes. But ya i like those. Just not sure if Black wheels would be to much on a black car? That is my only problem

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was torn as what to go with for my black Fusion as well - I finally decided on the chrome wheels and am very happy with the looks of the car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I personally like the black on black look, especially with the polished lip. I like all of them though. One thing to keep in mind is upkeep. The more spokes, the more of a PIA it is to clean 'em!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like the first wheels. With a Black Fusion.. that is going to look sharp!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I like the first two. The one thing I don't like about the black rims are all the holes. I think rims that have just the holes for your lugs look best- or a center cap that covers the holes. All those extra holes look cheap and/or rice. And I think red calipers would look great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts