FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, btw great information here! Mine is an 06 sel 3.0 that i bought new in January of 06. It is merlot w/camel interior-leather. It has the 140a package whatever all that is and completely stock with 3900 miles on it now. I saved a long time (wife and 2 teenage girls) to get it and after 18 months she's now paid for. 1st ford i've ever owned! pics in the gallery. thanx for a great forum

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Thanks for the complements. I wish I could say my 06 was paid for. :klavergreg:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx, not braggin about being paid for its just one of those things. had a p/u by another "maker" in late 80's. I had about 25k in a 12k truck with all the custom parts. Got into a financial bind and it got repo'd. some joker bought it for 6200.00 at a auction and left me holdin the bag. Broke my heart, wallet and credit, swore that would never happen again. that's the real story.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you like the car a lot and I too wish mine was paid for that quickly!

Happy driving!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Lied!!! 2nd Ford I've owned. 88 Taurus for about 6 mos. until the bicycle chain in the tranny broke. Who the hell could forget that?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts