FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays 2 1 & all...as i mentioned in my 'MAGNAFLOW I4S' thread @ turkeyday..my intentions for xmas was to mod the lower air inlet...inspiration..FPV...materials... $20 diamond mesh grill from Customcargrills...Duplicolor Blk spray paint $5...assembly [email protected] 6 hrs (8AM-2PM 12.23)

Nose [email protected] 9Am...Thanx RUT

'Clips' that need to be persuaded

Before mod

After mod

Grill Fab'd from 1'x4' Alum sheet...actual 8"x38"

Grill painted & installed ready for assy to frontend

Next 3 pix are finished mod

·
Registered
440 Posts
WOW man, that looks great!! Really does a lot for the front end, looks much sportier!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi larryinfl & Bob....THANX!!!!! I really appreciate the compliments!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks great! I hope someone from Ford will see this and make this happen on future Fusions!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Scape2...THANX for the compliment!!!! YES...most definately agree with you...a 'sportier' version would be way kool...aesthetically & performance wise...Ford Mustang has many models in the stable...why not Fusion too?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Looks great, but have you thought about how it would look with black fog light bezels?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Cease...THANX!!!..Oooh Yeah...have already blasted a hole for the lite in the black ones that came on the car before putting on the chrome bezels & lamps i got from Paul @ PartsCheap last fall. Am in process of painting with Duplicolor Ebony Blk (FM100). Will mount & post pix of this 'mod' when complete.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Hey SGsFuzion, if you are using your old bezels, would u be interested in selling your chrome ones? I need some for my Fusion S.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Cease...thanx for the offer...i'll keep you in mind if i decide to keep the blk bezels on....maybe do a 'what do you all think' with a couple o pix of the mod....chrome or blk?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts