Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noob3:

Hello,

I'm writing to express my interest in becoming a regional coordinator for the North East region. I'm from NJ and have tried to arrange many meets,only to find people not being able to make it at different times. I have a 3 and I'm in the process of modifying it,as are most on the board.I work as an EMT, and I love cars. I hope you will consider me for this position as I would love to get some get togethers going around here. Here are my vitals if you need them.

Name: Douglas Andrew
DOB: 5/14/77
Contact info:
Home: 856-866-1002
Cell:856-207-5679
Email: [email protected]

I've lived in NJ for 28yrs now,and I'm fairly familiar with the area since I drive a lot due to my job. I also have a motorcycle, and live about 20min from Atco Raceway. My longterm goal is to take my car on the Gumball 3000 once I get the turbo kit next year. Thanks for the opportunity and I appreciate your time. I hope to hear from you soon Dan, take care and maybe someday we can get a whole group meet going.

Doug

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.