·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Re: North American Mazda 6 -----> UGLY

[quote author=rag1998 link=topic=105319.msg2533036#msg2533036 date=1218482149]
[quote author=enormus link=topic=105319.msg2531625#msg2531625 date=1218421447]
And what about that key?!!!??!!!!!!
[/quote]

What the ____ is wrong with that key...its like a knife kept in a holder...new ideas :lol:..Looks good though maybe a clear image would give a better idea on how it looks...Just like the car it looks stealth... :)
[/quote]

I have a 2006 Mazda 6 and it has a switchblade style key. Makes it much more comfortable to carry around. The 2009 model has push start. So you don't need the key. Maybe that key inside is just for backup to unlock your doors in case the battery dies in the remote.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts

Well guys, I just got back from my drive. I tested the loaded V6 model in the dark blue. Holy S--t the new 3.7 has plenty of power.

Oh, and Larry.... My wife loves the new 6 also. :lol:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

Ya, I'm pretty excited about it. The dealership I went to didn't have any yet. A bunch of guys were handing me business cards and trying to get my phone number. I also get S plan pricing and they said they may not honor it yet because the car is new.

I'll stop by again in a couple days and see if one is in. I'm liking the Red V6. ;)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts

My dealer said they would offer me the "S" plan. Maybe it depends on the region.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

there are 3 local mazda dealers. I've never been impressed with this dealers sales. But their service is good. I'm sure I can get someone to honor s plan. Did you discuss a plan pricing with them? I'm curious on the discount.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts

I didn't get a chance to talk numbers. I have to figure out what car goes, and how, before I talk numbers. They did tell me Mazda won't be offering any specials for a few months. I may wait till I see a special I like.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

I stopped by and saw one last night, but did not drive it yet. That thing is sweet. The quality is outstanding. I talked some brief numbers last night and was told he'd do the S plan for me. It's something I'm seriously considering. ;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
2009 Mazda 6

Anyone else impressed with the latest Mazda 6. Where did the engine come from ????

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
I think it looks like a first gen solara. I'm not impressed but that's just me. 30k? I'll go pick up a new CTS for that.

·
Registered
400 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=105319.msg2701700#msg2701700 date=1225121610]
I think it looks like a first gen solara. I'm not impressed but that's just me. 30k? I'll go pick up a new CTS for that.
[/quote]

i have a cts as a rental and i have to say i was not impresses at all, granted it wasn't a CTS-V, it didn't make me want a CTS, the interior felt over accessorized and bulky, the controls were to elaborate, it felt very full of junk, while everything in the interior has a great function, the drive was not great, very laggy and controlled, :2cents:
but the G8 is a monster, i drove that as well and that is worth 30k (in case anyone is wondering, i have a GMC Acadia and that is why i get these GM vehicles as loaners when i get service work done)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts