FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i get in and make my way to work today. Nothing in my cluster worked. no lights no gauge movement no mileage. I briefly at work pulle din and checked fuses. I didnt see any popped but does anyone know the specific one that controls this? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=TastyMilan link=topic=87655.msg1676636#msg1676636 date=1188381516]
So i get in and make my way to work today. Nothing in my cluster worked. no lights no gauge movement no mileage. I briefly at work pulle din and checked fuses. I didnt see any popped but does anyone know the specific one that controls this? Thanks.
[/quote]

Hi Tasty. :wavey: It is listed in your Owners Manual. Look in the Index under "Fuses".

There will be page numbers listed for the fuse box diagrams.

There are two boxes. One under the hood, the other in the passenger compartment, under and just to the left of the steering wheel.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i checked thos nothing is listed for gauge cluster nor did i see a busted one. it was early this am but ill look again seeing if someone knew specifics is all.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Passenger compartment fuses: F13, F23, F27 all power up the cluster. Keep in mind they also power climate control components so if those are working fine not likely that it is a fuse. If fuses are ok I would take it to the dealer.

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=TastyMilan link=topic=87655.msg1677092#msg1677092 date=1188401820]
ya i checked thos nothing is listed for gauge cluster nor did i see a busted one. it was early this am but ill look again seeing if someone knew specifics is all.
[/quote]

Hi Tasty. :wavey: Try looking at the Owners Manual again. I have an MKZ, so am not sure if the fuses are exactly the same, but in the MKZ the "Cluster" fuses are listed as "Passenger Compartment Fuse Box" #13, #23, #27.

Take a closer look, I am pretty sure they will be listed.

Good luck! :cheers:

EDIT - Cisco got there before I did!
Just to add to Cisco's answer. Even if you find a/the fried fuse, I would still make a Dealer appointment. Cars don't normally heal themselves, so it probably will reoccur. Replace the fuse temporarily, but then put the burnt fuse back in place when you bring it in. Let the Dealer check for the underlying problem. It is not normal to have fuses blow, so there is some unknown problem with your vehicle electrical system. Better to have it checked now, and while still under warranty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts