FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored @ work after putting the DR's back on the Mustang. I decided to put the stock Mustang wheels on the Fusion for kicks. Its the Factory 235/55/17 Nero Zero tire It is about the largest 17 inch tire you can cram under there without issue.

Pictures.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=79708.msg1467133#msg1467133 date=1181176242]
Bored @ work after putting the DR's back on the Mustang. I decided to put the stock Mustang wheels on the Fusion for kicks. Its the Factory 235/55/17 Nero Zero tire It is about the largest 17 inch tire you can cram under there without issue.

Pictures.

[/quote]

I had to take a double take on those. They look close to stock. I think the avg person would just think they come with the car. I like them they look nice.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, they do give off that impression. I would almost say they are my fav. of the wheels I have put on here tho because of that. They really fill out the wheel wells nice. Car almost looks dropped. They look really good rolling down the road. Oddly enough I would probably say they are the best tires I have had on there yet. I have ran everything from cooper 2xs, nittos, dunlops, ect. ect. They really make the car really responsive.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My new rims Fierro Fusion 20x8.5 with nitto neo gen 35/30/20. :klavergreg:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I really like those rims as well. If I could find the centercaps without the pony, then I might go for them.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I also had to look 2-3 times. I thought you did a typos, and said stock wheels, but meant stock tires. Those look nice and big -- about 1.3" larger than stock. You might notice a significant decrease in power, breaking, and 5% Speedometer error.

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote author=douglas307 link=topic=79708.msg1479257#msg1479257 date=1181612418]
My new rims Fierro Fusion 20x8.5 with nitto neo gen 35/30/20. :klavergreg:

[/quote]
NICE choice. Nice wide lip. Offset same as stock? Can center be had in other colors?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'd rather have the stock 17's that those. They look really close to stock and I really didn't even notice at first but after looking at them, they seem odd on there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.