FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Great video!! Thanks for putting that out there!

Speaking of induction cleaners like Sea Foam etc. I used to run some through my old Cougar about once a year and I figured now might be the time to do the same with my 2011 Sport. Any issues I should be concerned about if I decide to Sea Foam?

·
Super Moderator
5,884 Posts
Hi makuloco. Great information! I have "sticky" this thread so it does not disappear over time. Thanks for the good work!

Good luck.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks for the post. I'm a big fan of induction services and you reminded me that turbos don't tolerate it very well.

This isn't a new topic. It came up with the Mustang SVO and Thunderbird Turbo Coups. I'm showing my age.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great video!! Thanks for putting that out there!

Speaking of induction cleaners like Sea Foam etc. I used to run some through my old Cougar about once a year and I figured now might be the time to do the same with my 2011 Sport. Any issues I should be concerned about if I decide to Sea Foam?
Nope you should be fine on yours.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I also just posted a new video on how to prevent as much of this carbon buildup as possible.
Thanks for all your videos you have been posting up. There very informative. I have 2 EB cars. 14 fusion 2.0EB an 14 fiesta st 1.6EB

·
Registered
9 Posts
So what are the long-term effects of this carbon buildup, just misfires? Any instances of cylinder failures, etc? Is the only way to fix it to replace cylinder heads and the like? Thanks for posting

1 - 10 of 10 Posts