FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new Fusion a week and a half ago. Just found this site today! :banana: hehe anyhow its a black 06 SEL V6 fully loaded. Leather, audiophile system, moonroof, etc The only option i passed on was the Enhanced safety package (side air bags n stuff). I got the windows tinted yesterday, 35% and 20% in the back. I love my new car!! and its been excellent on gas as well!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Congrats! How did the rear tint job turn out with all of the dots in the upper portion of the window? Any pics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
same as everyone else lol it won't stick properly. its not THAT bad but what can u do. I'll post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Mine stuck just fine, actually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
really? there's absolutly no white at all? My tint has only been on for a day, i'll check it in a few days and see.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:blue: I just picked my new black Sel and can't believe how great it looks. This is an awesome web site for an excited new car owner. Can't remember how long ago I was parking in the last row and walking to the store. Need your help with how you wash and dry the car without leaving spots or scratching the paint.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahah i know what u mean! My car is sooo dirty, been driving through construction and stuff. But im scared to wash it cause i dont wanna scratch it. lol I'm gonna check the other threads, im sure someone posted something about how to clean black cars lol

·
Registered
477 Posts
[quote author=Mystie81 link=topic=53395.msg873621#msg873621 date=1155089584]
hahah i know what u mean!  My car is sooo dirty, been driving through construction and stuff. But im scared to wash it cause i dont wanna scratch it.  lol  I'm gonna check the other threads, im sure someone posted something about how to clean black cars lol
[/quote]

GET 2 BUCKETS AND 2 MITS. ONE BUCKET WITH SOAPY WATER AND THE OTHER FOR RINSING. ONE MIT FOR THE UPPER PORTION OF THE CAR AND THE OTHER MIT FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE CAR.
I'VE HAD MY CAR FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND ITS BLACK. I'VE HAD NO SCRATCHES PUT ON IT FORM WASHING IT AND NO SWIRL MARKS EITHER. GLAD YOU BOUGHT A FUSION. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks for the advice! that 2 bucket thing is a great idea! Im gonna do that today!

·
Registered
477 Posts
[quote author=Mystie81 link=topic=53395.msg875169#msg875169 date=1155150581]
hey thanks for the advice! that 2 bucket thing is a great idea!  Im gonna do that today!
[/quote]

YEAH IT REALLY WORKS GOOD. SOMEBODY ON HERE GAVE ME THAT IDEA. CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IT WAS BUTS THANKS ALOT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts