FordFusionClub.com banner

New to the site.

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Jaysen 
#1 ·
Just saying hello to all the Fusion owners. I should get mine about Sat. This looks like a very informative and site (I have been snooping few weeks) with knowledgeable people. I am having mine moved from Dallas to Houston. (Black / Tan SE I4) about as basic as I could get. Im Looking forward to my stay here.

#11 ·
i am new here just bought a 07 fusion se 4cyl stick in dark pearl blue,going to lower it with eibach springs,tint windows spoiler and cold as as soon as its avalible, really really want clear corners, great car cant put to much cash into her cus i have a 84 stang gt ttop with a 331 stroker that get the fun money nice site

#12 ·
Welcome to the site xxtremeteam. I have the same plans for mine aswell. (Wheels, tires, tint, HIDs, & possibly something to the exhaust) Thats only if they solve my trunk alignment issue. I just needed something better than 12 MPG around town. A Mustang with 4:56 gears just dosen't get super impressive gas mileage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.