FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 2008 SE Ford Fusion With the sport package.
my name is jose iam from miami. i got the car for my wife. so far love it..got the car 11-24-07 and the sad part its been crashed on 11-29-07 so cant call it bran new no more. should be fixed by dec 5. well thats my story.

was going to take some new pic's but these will do for now..just on here to see whats out there for the fusion..

and here are the pics of the crash. 2 grand worth.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I love that red interior. I'm going to do something similar whenever I can get some $$ to do it.

Sorry to hear of the crash....that really sucks. Hopefully your dealer isn't as incompetent as mine was when I had mine. Kept mine 4 weeks for minor suspension damage. December 5 sounds like a hell of a deal by comparison to the crap that I went through.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope so but they made it clear since it was brand new that they might not have the parts for it. so it may take longer then they said. but iam not going thru the dealer for repairs. i got progressive dealing with it. yeah the next step with be tints. i need the tints with them black seats.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome to FFC.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully it will be back to normal before you know it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the welcome has soon as i do any mods on it will post pics of it, from the looks of it i might be the only one from miami. any one else.. so are there any cons on the car?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Nice looking car. One of the best suppliers of  aftermarket Fusion stuff, Steeda,  is also from Florida.  www.steedafusion.com I, personally haven't had any major complaints with the Fusion, other than the low beams don't have the distance I would like. Alot of the other things are personal preferences. Some of the things I like, others don't and vise versa. Tail lights I like, others don't, etc...Good luck with the repairs so you can get out there and start driving your new car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=kevjur link=topic=96004.msg1889780#msg1889780 date=1196527193]
Nice looking car. One of the best suppliers of aftermarket Fusion stuff, Steeda, is also from Florida. www.steedafusion.com I, personally haven't had any major complaints with the Fusion, other than the low beams don't have the distance I would like. Alot of the other things are personal preferences. Some of the things I like, others don't and vise versa. Tail lights I like, others don't, etc...Good luck with the repairs so you can get out there and start driving your new car!
[/quote]

thanks for site it has the things i been looking for.. i hope they fix the call quick and have no delays cuase i sure do want to drive it around. i only got to drive it three times due to i bought it for my wife. but it sure is fun to drive.. i never liked it but its growing on me. i was thinking of getting some hids but dont know what kind of buld it has. and cant find any info on what type of hids it takes. i always thought they came with some sort of hids. but i guess not.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations on the car Jose & I too am sorry to hear about the accident, hope everyone is ok. A lot of us too wish that the Fusion's came with HID's! Great choice on the model & color, I may be a bit biased though.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
been reall busy so heres a little update on the car. got the tints done 20% around. but soon will rip them off and will be putting 5%. the 20% wasnt dark enough for me. they fixed the crashed parts, but messed up my glass like shine on the car. the side that got hit looks like they used some cheap guy to wax the car and there are swirl marks when u clean the car. so i think a good wax job should fix that if not then iam going to see if i can have them fix it..so far thats it. been looking into a exhaust system, dont know wich one to get.

so heres a pic of the car with the 20% tints. Oh and make sure u watch out for pot holes or road work cuase going to orlando i messed up my two front rims. i didnt bend them but they got scratched up good.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice car :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts