FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Due to an embargo agreement with Ford, we’re not yet allowed to tell you about Ford’s next midsizer, the Fusion. But that deal doesn’t apply to AutoWeek reader Richard Smith of Chicago who snagged this nice shot of the 2006 model. Send us your spy shots. If we publish them, you’ll get a yearlong subscription to AutoWeek (or a 12-month extension of your current sub). Send to [email protected] or to AutoWeek, 1155 Gratiot Ave., Detroit MI 48207-2997 (attention: SpyPix). Include your name, address, phone number and subscriber number (if applicable).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great to be back. Larger versions of the front photo above plus a rear angle photo can be found at http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=7827&sid=178&n=158

I must say the car looks as good as the sketch and the camo'd spy photos led me to believe. And I'm not alone on that opinion either. All the other forums I've read that discussed these photos had praise for the Fusion. I think the rest of the world is discovering what those of us at this site already knew: The Ford Fusion is going to be a really important car.

Mark your calendar for January 9. That's when Detroit Auto Show publicity begins and probably when official info on the Fusion and Milan will come flooding out.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The biggest change I see from the original sketch is that pillars have been inserted in the back windows. I assume that was planned all along so the windows would roll down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts