FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yo! Thanks all :)

I'll try and live up to the whoredness which is required of the position.

:goodjob:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
^^ See, you're an old senior member... the new senior members were paying for your social security benefits up until a few days ago....... but then again one is from Canada so he gives you nothing :p

But really - BCZoomZoom is just "ZoomZoom" on bcmazda3.com - and since we've never had mad flame wars about how crappy Mz6ZoomZoom is on BCMazda3 - I'm sure we can accomodate ;)  :rofl: 

FobbyMonkey was the first guy to make the "3" in the 2.3 emblem his key fob!  I think.... this was back in 2004 so my memory sux.

I think (I said think since the list changes every freakin' day) the next members in the queue for SM are Joe Cheng (that is, if he would post some more), RaGe, Badger Biker, root, and some other random peoples....

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
[quote author=BCZoomZoom link=topic=31149.msg435497#msg435497 date=1128843333]
Yo! Thanks all :)

I'll try and live up to the whoredness which is required of the position.

:goodjob:
[/quote]

Remember, one of your most difficult tasks is identifying this annoying ass troll mother fucker that we've banned like 10 times already. If you see anybody talk about his BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus being the bomb-tastic-awesome-shit - let us know so we can ban that bastard yet again :p

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
FobbyMonkey was the first guy to make the "3" in the 2.3 emblem his key fob! I think.... this was back in 2004 so my memory sux.
ahh yes. i remember that fellow, an actual 'senior' member, not one of those young whipper snappers.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
[quote author=holeydonut link=topic=31149.msg435505#msg435505 date=1128845169]
Remember, one of your most difficult tasks is identifying this annoying ass troll mother fucker that we've banned like 10 times already. If you see anybody talk about his BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus being the bomb-tastic-awesome-shit - let us know so we can ban that bastard yet again :p
[/quote]

You read my mind... I was just about to tell you about my Lexus. That shit is mad pimped.

Muahaha

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
i know now :D.. thanks for the welcomes :) This is like a game where you have completed so and so and a new section has opened up to you. lol....

yea.. i have been around since 03.

·
Registered
23,673 Posts
[quote author=JT link=topic=31149.msg436585#msg436585 date=1128958791]
I bet Greg doesn't feel so special any more. hahaha
[/quote]

I dont. :cry: Oh wells!!! Let the newbies have the fun now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts