FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
   Im really enjoying this car.  I was apprehensive about adding the wheels but I think they go great and have received alot of complements on them!!   The Fusion is great to drive, I forgot how fun a manual is!   Took out the stock 6 disc changer(4 sale in 'sale forum') and put in a Pioneer cd player w/ Rockford fosgate speakers.  Cant wait to do more upgrades! I want to add the chrome fog lamp inserts next. Hey does anyone know where to get chrome exhaust tips for the I4 SE? Any suggestions for anything else??

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome to the club! Those wheels look great! Fills up the wheel wells better. As far as another addition you could go with the 3d Carbon Spoiler. I just ordered mine, hope to have it this week. Here is a pic of one on a local car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I like that spoiler. I was checking spoilers on ebay and they have several different kinds. Alot of them have a brake light built in, but how do you run the wire for it? Do you have to drill through the trunk? How much is the one in your pic?

·
Registered
56 Posts
well you gotta drill through the trunk anyway so you can bolt the spoiler on lol...so drilling a hole for the brake light wire shouldnt be a big deal

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
The 3D carbon has no brakelight and attatches with tape. I can't wait to get mine on!

·
Registered
325 Posts
That's sweet the your neighbor across the street has a Fusion too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts