FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.6 pro line suspension by eibach work done by srt motorsports in Yorba Linda Ca. They sell this kit on ebay right now for $199. The ride is so much better now no front and back plow car feels much more responsive. :csweeney:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow the car looks super sharp... :cool: .....
What kind of rims are those???

·
Registered
132 Posts
Better question is there any rubbing with 20's?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No rubbing at all suprised me rides the same as when i switched over to the 20s just without all plowing. I believe the bolt pattern is in your manual.

·
Registered
132 Posts
[quote author=Brett1 link=topic=42778.msg633318#msg633318 date=1143339631]
What is the bolt pattern for our wheels, I wanna get some prices on some 20's for mine.
[/quote]

5-114.3

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ilikefords,

How much did you pay for tires? :shock:

I was looking at 20's because my Axic decade's are backordered but fuck the 250 dollar a piece tire prices

·
Registered
66 Posts
MY Fusion is droppppeed with Eibach springs 1.6 inches and it handles WAY BETTER...took the bluetooth off my ear and almost sent it flying out the window.. :shock:..daigm...but yeah it makes it look like its a high end car....you know  :lol:...rims by the way cost 1,400 ..tires,rims,instaled,balanced,aligned..everything..

·
Registered
66 Posts
these wheels are named GAZARIO the model...uhm??....dont know ...call my friend JAIME at JW motorsports in bellflower ca 562-866-1761  ask him about the black ford fusion ...he will know who you are talking about...now i need to get the brake upgrade so bad....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ilikefords car is hot. I'd rather see that thing than some chick in a hot bikini.
Those rims are bangin. I just bought my se exactly like that but its the I4. I need some chrome wheels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is it just me or do the cars with the Eibach (1.6") drops look lower than the H&R (1.7/1.9) drops????  :dunno:

Could it be just the fact that the two Eibach drops I'm referncing have 20's?

I dont think their over all diameter makes such a difference at 26.2" (20") as opposed to 25.6" (16").

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
The kinda do lok a little lower, but I still tend to go toward the H&R with the whole reliability factor. Used them before, never had a problem.

·
Registered
66 Posts
if anyone knows ....i bent one of my rims last week ...so i had to ride in my stock 16inch wheels....Awww....such a smooth ride i must say.... :D...but anyways...i put my 20's back on and i did notice that when i had the 16 inchers i would hear the lower front end scrape the pavement when parking in my drive way....but with my 20's...i have no problem getting in there and not hearing a thing...and also when i was going to use my "jack" the darn thing wouldnt fit under the car so i had to use the OEM to lift the car up so i can fit my jack and then remove my 16's...but once the 20's were on i could drop it with the regular jack.. :shock:...but i sure did miss the ride on the stock 16's....like i said so smooth and confortable....but handling sucks on those Continental tires....cant take a curve at over 65mph and the're making screeching noises... :(....but the 20's...oh yeah....uhmm....like those 20's..those tires grip really good.....ok thats it 4 me i got 2 go 2 bed..lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts