FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went tonight and picked out an 07 Milan 4cyl 5spd. Base model except for upgraded wheels. Coming from a 1997 Ford Crown Vic LX. 16mpg were just killing me and I like the look of the Milan better than the Fusion.

I'll post pics tommorow, it's too dark right now for decent pics.

Exterior color: Alloy
INterior: Dark Charcoal

weeeeeee

Oh yea, when I was cleaning out the Vic at the dealership I didnt realize how much junk I had in the trunk. I filled the Milan's trunk rather quickly. It's definately not a 4 dead bodies trunk hehe

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations indeed Saneeb! The gas attendants are definitely going to miss you.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=seneeb link=topic=93917.msg1836592#msg1836592 date=1194398387]
Just went tonight and picked out an 07 Milan 4cyl 5spd. Base model except for upgraded wheels. Coming from a 1997 Ford Crown Vic LX. 16mpg were just killing me and I like the look of the Milan better than the Fusion.

I'll post pics tommorow, it's too dark right now for decent pics.

Exterior color: Alloy
INterior: Dark Charcoal

weeeeeee

Oh yea, when I was cleaning out the Vic at the dealership I didnt realize how much junk I had in the trunk. I filled the Milan's trunk rather quickly. It's definately not a 4 dead bodies trunk hehe
[/quote]

Welcome fellow Milan owner :)

Compared to its direct competitors, the Milan has a decent sized/shaped trunk. Compared to a CV, well.... :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's some pics!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats on the new Milan and welcome to the board! Always good to see another Milan driver joins us. :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Sweet looking car - kind of looks like Abbot's Milan except he's got the two tone seats inside (which look friggin AWESOME and will be an upgrade on my car!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.