FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2007 Fusion SE last week, trading in a 2004 Taurus LX. What a difference! It's a great car, I really enjoy driving it. I had an 06 SE V6 loasner for a couple of weeks last summer and really liked it. Although the performance of the V6 was impressive, I am satisfied with what my 2.3 can do. The "black chrome" on the grillework tones down the front just enough and the paint-accented 17" wheels look really nice. The black interior woth red accents has a nice look and feel too. 26.5 MPG after first fill-up.

Details:
2007 Fusion SE 4-cylinder 5-speed
Color: Tungsten Options: I4 sport appearance package, factory trunk spoiler. Just like the one in the 2007 brochure. Dealer-supplied tint on rear-door and back windows.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats & Enjoy !!! I really think the I-4 Appearance Package is a SWEET DEAL & BARGAIN PRICED !!! A win - win purchase :D REALLY like the black chrome grill !!!
Why don't you also get your front door windows tinted, against the law or something ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been dying to see what the front of the fusion looks like with the appearance package. Could you two please post some pics of the front and wheels of your cars. Ford does not provide any pictures of this package ANYWHERE on their own website. You would think they want to advertise them more! Thanks again.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Enjoy the car! And welcome to the boards

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts