FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered here. Bought the black SE V6 a week ago. Lastnight I installed a rear spoiler and it looks real nice imo. I bought it off ebay for $130 painted and shipped. It also has a 3rd brake light in it. I will take some pics later.

·
Registered
207 Posts
cant wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I can't show you the pics because they're not hosted anywhere. I have several and the spoiler looks awesome on my black SE V6. If you can steer me where I can get them posted somewhere I'll show them off. I'm real proud of how it looks.

G

·
I didn't hook it up the dealer did. But I watched. And from what I saw there was a cord coming out one end of the spoiler and it was just plug and play.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The wire goes through one of the holes you drill in the trunk lid that holds the spoiler on, and then you splice it into the wires from the existing third brake light down into the trunk. That is my car exactly, except mine is the V6 with dual exhausts.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep, that's my exact car 'cept mine's a V6. the spoiler is identical as well. 3rd brake light hooks to eom wiring. all you do is center the spoiler where you want it, I put mine as far back as possible and then tape down the templates and drill away. I paid $130 total for my spoiler painted and shipped. I installed it myself also. The trunk metal is pretty thick stuff as I was surprised. Two coats of Meguiars gold class and it looks phenomenal. California car duster keeps the car spotless all the time. Where did you buy your spoiler at? You say the dealer installed it, so I'm betting you didn't get it for $130.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.