FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know, I have the I4, which has the black bezels without fog lights. I intend on getting some fog lights that will look different from factory. I really don't want to get the chrome bezels because I like the black ones, but I want chrome too. So, I decided to make sure I get chrome fog lights. Well, that wouldn't satisfy me 100%. But, I went on E-Bay and I almost shed a tear of joy when I saw this!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...emQQcategoryZ50452QQihZ020QQitemZ300141754774

Once I get this, I will spray a clear coat on the bezels so they will shine like the rest of the car like the ones in the pic.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
AAGH!! They stole my idea! Well, half of my idea lol! When I was putting my eyebrows on, I was going to cut out little rectangular pieces of the black vinyl and put them in the rectangular indentations in the fog light bezels. But I didn't, however, think to do the inside, around the light itself, body color as well. That looks really cool. What I really like though, is the chrome strip on the bottom of the trunk lid, like the one on the Milan. I also like the chrome trim around the interior door handle. And that chrome fuel door cover... that, um... that just looks awful.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the idea also to try to get some chrome tape to outline the bezel like your idea. I agree with you about that chrome gas door cover. I think that they should leave that kind of mod for trucks. That idea began as a mod for trucks so that it would immitate a piece of steal being srewed on over the fuel inlet. When they decided to mod the fuel door on cars, that began to suck, unless its a sports car.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
What do you guys think about the chrome inserts for the door/window controls. I've been thinking about that with the Steeda door sills? Maybe the little chrome vent covers too?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I think the chrome inserts for the window controls look good. I highly doubt the quality is anywhere near what Steeda would produce, but hopefully it isn't too bad. I think those with the door sills would be a good combination, when people opened your doors they would see it right away. I also want the door sills but I'm a bit short on cash.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The Quality Is :sarc:Crap!! its just paper with shinny chrome effect cover.sometimes they dont even line up right.and ones their on.good luck taking them off.the glue is a pain in the ass to take off!!

G

·
That reminds me,

SLATERRACING, if you read my post lol. I still want to buy eyebrows off ya. I've just been waiting to get money.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=sergioakakobe link=topic=86318.msg1642373#msg1642373 date=1187207810]
The Quality Is :sarc:Crap!! its just paper with shinny chrome effect cover.sometimes they dont even line up right.and ones their on.good luck taking them off.the glue is a pain in the ass to take off!!
[/quote]

Ummm, did you read the item description? It is stainles STEEL. I have seen material like that in which it is a thin flexible metal with 3M tape on the back. It doesn't say anything about paper. :slap: Have you bought this product before?

·
Registered
87 Posts
:lol: My Bad..Didn't catch that ...but it you look REAL Close.you can tell the parts aren't really aligned .just look at the gas door cover for example.You Can REALLY TELL!!!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That gas door cover could be dicarded if you ask me. It looks bad to even try to cover the gas door with anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.