FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had these for a while but never got a chance to install them because of the need for resistors,but i finally got some and here is a pic.WOW,what a difference.they have 39 LED's and what a color difference,they match with my 12000k HID's.heres a pic with only the blinkers on....

Shot with FE230/X790 at 2007-07-31

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Looks great!!! Where did you get them? :shocked:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Ceace link=topic=84938.msg1603357#msg1603357 date=1185983807]
Looks great!!! Where did you get them? :shocked:
[/quote]Thanx Ceace! I Got'em On Ebay.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Oh, those are the blue bulbs that you can find on there by searching "Ford Fusion signal"?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Why does one look white and the other look blue? Wouldn't it be a better idea to replace the orange bulb with orange L.E.Ds rather then the ricer blue?? Just a thought.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=BCKA8 link=topic=84938.msg1604689#msg1604689 date=1186005625]
Why does one look white and the other look blue? Wouldn't it be a better idea to replace the orange bulb with orange L.E.Ds rather then the ricer blue?? Just a thought.
[/quote]On'es Blue And Ones regular cause i only put one so you can tell the DIFERENCE!! :shock: :shock:and they are not ricer blu.they dont look blue at all in the night.they are SUPER WHITE!!Led's. :shock:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=Ceace link=topic=84938.msg1604255#msg1604255 date=1185999124]
Oh, those are the blue bulbs that you can find on there by searching "Ford Fusion signal"?
[/quote]actually no.the one ur talking about is actually the one in the left side of the picture.its not blue at all.so they suck,save ur money.i searched for 3157 Leds!

·
Registered
143 Posts
What type of resistor did you put and what was the OHM rating on it? And did you switch the relay on it?

I would personally go for Amber LEDs. Because the L.E.Ds they use on these bulbs are the cheap L.E.Ds that still give a light blue output.

I would get the Flux LED bulbs. Expensive but they are bad ass. Or just do a L.E.D retro fit and you will say SHAKE AND BAKE IN YOUR FACE to those with halogen or cheap L.E.D bulbs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=MidNiteKnight link=topic=84938.msg1605045#msg1605045 date=1186015657]Or just do a L.E.D retro fit and you will say SHAKE AND BAKE IN YOUR FACE to those with halogen or cheap L.E.D bulbs.
[/quote]LOL.Nice. :lol:What Are Flux L.e.d's.Enlighten me please.never heard of those.oh and for the resistors i just whent to autozone and bought a pair for 13$.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Super Flux L.E.Ds are the ones that are used on todays OE cars such as BMW, Mercedez, Acura, Audi or any other company. They are one of the best saphisticated L.E.Ds on the market and worth the money. They are a little pain to wire and control ther current and voltage to it but the performance is like Jesus wearing a Tuxedo T shirt saying I am formal but ready to party.

They look like this http://www.lumiledsfuture.com/products/pimage.cfm?imgId=17

And the ones you might have on your bulb may look like these they are usually 8mm or 10mm L.E.Ds that look like these http://www.lck-led.com/product_info.php?products_id=162

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks nice, sergio. Although now, I'm quite fond of mine on the 06 Titanium Green Fusion:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=smallbigtall link=topic=84938.msg1605338#msg1605338 date=1186023935]
Looks nice, sergio. Although now, I'm quite fond of mine on the 06 Titanium Green Fusion:

[/quote]yeah i havent forgot about u SMALLBIGTALL.Any Pigs giving you a hard time because of those?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not yet... I'm trying to use them as sparingly as possible, and I make sure to see there are no cops when I do, haha. Although the first day I put them on I was passed by 2 cops with my blinker on, I didn't get any trouble and I haven't seen any since then.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
What if you appraoch a turn where a cop is sitting, and you get a ticket for not signaling to turn, and may get a ticket when you do signal and they see green blinking in front of your car? :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
[quote author=smallbigtall link=topic=84938.msg1605338#msg1605338 date=1186023935]

[/quote]

WOW. When I first saw this I wanted to write something explaining why thats such a "bad" idea. Then I thought to myself that you will learn the hard way really quickly if you live anywhere in North America...

Green is not meant to be used for a turn signal color. but to each, his own.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was under the impression that using turning signals are simply a courtesy, not the law.

I really am not worried about the blinkers. If a cop gives me crap about it, I will change them in about 3 minutes on the side of the road for him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.