FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,095 Posts
Speaking of new jobs....

The company I currently work with is going to be branching off and creating a new partnership with another company in town to do wholesale distribution of new and used computers (used from us, new from them).

I get to run the whole thing, as well as travel the entire BC Province selling merchandise to all the Joe Blow Computer stores in the middle of no-where with no buying power.  I'm very very excited!  I get to be part of the entire process as well as coming up with a new name for this company (which is actually pretty damn hard since there's 4 trillian computer company's out there!).  So in about a week or once we get everything going I will be going travelling for about 2 weeks or so.  Very nice opportunity for me to see the province of BC to its full capacity and get paid for it at the same time :) .

So my new title is Wholesale Sales Manager!

· Registered
7,095 Posts
Which reminds me Dan:

I'll be able to get you new merchandise for the server at wholesale cost if you're interested at all :yay: .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.