FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have noticed cars, such as the Avalon, where the letters of the name are spaced out on the trunk of the car. I debadged my Fusion, and I am thinking about putting the "FUSION" back on the trunk, but on an area where I can space the letters out across the width of the trunk. I think that would look neat, and definitely unique. Comments? Suggestions?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hell yeah man. That would probably look great! Take pictures if you do it!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Hey Ceace,

Buy the Fusion Lower Trunk trim or the Zephyr Lower Trunk Trim from here:
http://www.ronusa.com/ford_fusion.shtm

And put your Fusion spaced across ON the chrome trim.

Then take some pictures and let me know how it would go, since I've come close to doing this myself!!

:lol:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's done, yall!!!!! And I think it looks great. As always, Bling Bling!!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The job took maybe an hour for me to clean the old adhesive off of the emblems, apply new double sided tape, and use a tape measure to make sure the spacing is equal. I also used strips of clear tape to make sure they are straight and to mark off the correct spacing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dude that is FANTASTIC! How to you feel about me stealing that idea lol?

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote author=Ceace link=topic=88420.msg1702487#msg1702487 date=1189431505]
It's done, yall!!!!! And I think it looks great. As always, Bling Bling!!

[/quote]wow man, that looks pretty sharp. nice addition.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=tony magnolia link=topic=88420.msg1704906#msg1704906 date=1189482052]
[/quote]

Hey, man, it's all good!! We are all here to give ideas. I really don't care because no one is here from my area, which makes me the only one in my area with these mods. Other Fusion owners look at mine like, "What the f***!?" :lol:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=Ceace link=topic=88420.msg1705456#msg1705456 date=1189517780]
[quote author=tony magnolia link=topic=88420.msg1704906#msg1704906 date=1189482052]
[/quote]

Hey, man, it's all good!! We are all here to give ideas. I really don't care because no one is here from my area, which makes me the only one in my area with these mods. Other Fusion owners look at mine like, "What the f***!?" :lol:
[/quote]

I'm going to do it and then drive up to your area and tell everyone you are a biter. :lol:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:lmao: Hey, mrc, if you drive to my area, people would say, "Wow, look at that Fusion. It is almost as tight as Ceace's Fusion." :lol:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Man Ceace, that doesn't look bad at all. Beats my idea of buying the lower trunk trim hands down.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Looks like an excellent mod for SE models as the chrome letters show up well against the paint. Probably would have a hard time seeing the chrome letters on the SEL chrome trunk trim. :?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great Job man as said above looks very straight and professional. Taking time to do it right really pays off Grats on a job well done!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love that! it looks great! But one question. How did you get the adhesive off left behind from the original emblem? and Also my Fusion is an 06 is there going to be any paint color difference behind the badge?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts