FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I made the deal today, and I pick the car up tomorrow. However, due to some past indiscretions relating to my credit, It was a better option to lease right away, and go from there.

My question now is, what kind of fun things can I do to a leased Fusion, and be able to return it to stock when needed? New wheels, some computer tinkering? What about lowering it? Will that be a pain, or not an issue at all. My only disappointment is not being able to tint.

Oh well, I'm extremely proud of my new vehicle, even if I have to keep it stock. I'll post pics once I get some taken after tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Why can't you tint? That was the first thing I did to my lease. Then I got a computer programmer from Bob Jusnes.

I leased my car since it was a cheaper way to go for me, but I plan on purchasing mine at the end of the term, so I don't worry about the modifications that I am making. It's only a small concern about the mods if you are turning the car back into Ford at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's good to know. I haven't read the entire fine print about all of it yet, I was just under the assumption they may not appreciate it. I'll definitely check into it then. That would be #1 on my list.

And, I probably do plan on buying mine at the end of term, unless the SVT Fusion actually comes out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, I said I'd post some pics, but really I've been pretty lazy.  My family wanted to see what I got, so I took some crappy cell phone pictures today at work.  I'll get some better ones later.  And I can't wait to take some once I switch out the springs.  I really do like the stock 17"s though.  I may just keep those on, at least until next spring.  Damn salted roads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts