FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone..

Just traded in my '05 Subaru Outback 2.5 XT Turbo for something with some more MPG (Subaru MPG between 15/18.. I get that on my '06 F150!). I am quite pleased with the pick-up of the I4..I got an '07 black with the I4 apperance package and spoiler. I am at around 29 MPG w/700 mi since I bought it last week. I am completly happy with the ride, comfort, and MPG. Well, I'll be getting some pics soon, nothing you all haven't seen before. I was thinking about putting a flowmaster on it, any suggestions? This was a long decision, along with a ton of test drives (Jetta, CTS, Sable '08, Galant) - The Fusion had everything I was looking for - MPG's, low price, low cost of ownership, and great reviews.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Congrats. I bet the Subbie was more fun though. You must have utilized the turbo quite often -- in order to get your MPG that low. I've always wanted an XT -- but have never driven in one. They'd make a nice little sleeper.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I have an 06 I4 Auto and at 24K can still say I love it. It has been dead reliable and the great gas mileage has been consistant. I love Subies too so Ill bet you will miss that one for a while!

Late

·
Registered
52 Posts
congrats on the new ride...We got us another fusion brother....I also own a I-4 and it has 12 thousand on it 06....Back in june we took it to Flordia...I live in Illinois out side St.Louis MO....We avraged 29 to 31 miles to the gallon running aroun 75 to 80 miles an hour .....Now that is awsome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts