1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
That is the same one I started a thread about: "Is this junk?" I wrote to that seller and you will have to make your own location for the MAF, and he said if you put it as close as possible to the bend, the check engine light shouldn't come on. Some other members as well as myself conclude that it is a hunk of junk. So, as far as causing lean, you bet your ass it will and probably cause more problems than that. I HOPE no one waist their money on it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
[quote author=Crystallas link=topic=72675.msg1284913#msg1284913 date=1174600475]
This falls under the "Glad the option is there, but I'm not interested" category.
[/quote]

to me this falls under, "this is why i avoid ebay like the plague"

·
Registered
613 Posts
haha, you can find a lot on ebay though. That includes good and bad! Its just a matter of knowing how to use it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
There is alot of crap and I mean crap on ebay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys,

Nope. I made this for an 06 fusion 2.3 ..Not a civic. Fortunatley I didnt have any issues with my Fusion. But I noticed with CA Fusion's having an extra pump and smog equipment. So the configuration different. So I stopped making the full kit. with MAF location etc etc.
I figured out later that the sensor location nearest to the bend helps with Engine light. Wel I decided to sell as a tuner kit.. add your on location. I stopped selling all together but kept getting emails for the intake anyways. I sell them really cheap so that if guys want to set it up for a show car or improve on my design they could.
if you have any questions feel free. I can always use imput
thanks
RIck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts