FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded in my 05 Grand Cherokee Limited in on an 07 Fusion SE V6. Tungsten grey(beautiful color), dark charcoal with interior apearance package, 17" wheels and Michelins, tinted windows. The wife wanted a sunroof, but there are none around here. We drove an anemic 4-cylinder first, and decided to go for the V6. So far we really are enjying it. Getting ALOT better mileage than the Hemi Jeep. Good ride, good power, good mileage, good looks. Can't ask for much more in the price catagory. Actually got it 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Spent 5 hours detailing the car the day after, Dawn wash, clay bar, Adams full polish and wax treatment. I prefered not to let the dealer "f" it up for me. Are there any "free" mods that I can do to the car?? I hope for this to be an enjoyable ride. I'll get pics up soon.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Welcome, lots of good info on here. Probably the coolest "free" mod IMO is the side marker light mod (making it flash with your signal lights).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet, wiring mods! I've shaved the emblems on the trunklid already, and plan to work on the blue ovals next. Need to find some paint that matches the base coat. Is there a link to the side marker mod??? Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations TSE, glad to hear you and your family enjoy the car so much. The car must look really good after all of your detailing.

Good luck with the mod & happy driving!

·
Registered
910 Posts
welcome and enjoy your stay (and your car!)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
[quote author=TungstenSE link=topic=92246.msg1795657#msg1795657 date=1192852193]
I've shaved the emblems on the trunklid already, and plan to work on the blue ovals next. Need to find some paint that matches the base coat.
[/quote]

Welcome and congrats! I smiled when I read this, debadging was the first thing I did after driving it home from the lot! I decided to cover my emblems with 20% tint, except for the silver outline. Good luck with it! Any other plans?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts