FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Getting my 06 Merlot Fusion SE I4 Monday.
This is my new co. car
Already Have a 05 Mazda6 V6 that the wife drives and she lets me drive sometimes on the weekend.I really like the 6 but it was priced out of my car allowance.I do about 40k kilometers for work a year so I wanted the comfort and this car is a really good value for the money.
Look forward to tips and tricks from the membership

Thx............. :D :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
i wanted a merlot fusion but i ended up with a tungsten silver. i like how its kinda purple in the sun. i love it. its a really good car.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Jen: I agree with you. For a mass produced automobile, I really think they got it right. ( size,brakes,power,handling,style,trunk,fuel economy,sound system,features,etc.)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well i haven't found anything I don't like about this car so far. And it has really good power for a V6. I catch myself speeding all the time. I'm wanting a custom radio to put speakers and an amp in the trunk but I want to keep the all black look on my interior. So now i don't know what to do. Plus with the controls on the steering wheel, I still wan't to be able to use those. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well had the car for 2 days now.Drives really nice and has decent power for a 4 banger.Like the MP3 factory radio for long days on the road and it sounds better than the one in our 6.The mileage seems to be pretty good so far( 8.2L/100 KM )500 KM's so far.
The color was not my first choice but it is growing on me,does look really good in the sun(very metallic).Just wish it had auto off headlights other than that it is way better than the last Co. car, a Focus wagon.

:D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts