FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its that time again......every once in a while I spot someone that posts different mods and parts that they found on ebay and see what people think about them. Normally about 99% of what they post wind up just being total junk. This post may be one of them as well because I found a new item that is being sold on ebay. It is a Ford Fusion Air Intake System that looks like it could be just totally a piece a sh**. I am just posting this to get people's opinons on this item, so here is the link and if you can please just give leave some feedback and comments on this product. Thank you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...1QQihZ003QQcategoryZ38634QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
IMO...garbage. There appears to be no provisions for the Mass Air Sensor. It will probably throw a CEL -- like the others.

I think you'd be better with a K&N drop-in for 1/2 the price.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Poop, poop, and more poop!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Junk just like the 100+ horsepower and 75+MPG "chips" that are on there

Here is another question; anyone know if our MAF sensors will fit into the adapters they sell at local auto parts stores so we can make custom intakes? looking at my intake box on the 2.3 it looks like it wouldnt work but im no major modder or mechanic

·
Registered
152 Posts
[quote author=bassnutz link=topic=80246.msg1559582#msg1559582 date=1184548736]
Poop, poop, and more poop!!!
[/quote]

totally agree! I used to work for a landscaping company and we worked in the Woodstock area. We cut Big Birds yard (Spinny)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts